Antimatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Antimatter

Antimatter Linkshell Bismarck

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some goodies!

Go down 
+3
Ashelus
Nenja
Andrien
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrien

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:20 pm

Here is a some of all the random shots I've taken over the past few weeks or more.
First up is Daz being... Daz...
Some goodies! And07010

Smacking Khimera in the face!
Some goodies! And07011

Dark didnt past through the gate in time. lol
Some goodies! And07012

The following are some recent screen shots of Alexander awesome power:

Some goodies! And07013

Some goodies! And07014

Dont worry.. I lived through this ^^/
Some goodies! And07015

And now, witness Divine Judgement.
Some goodies! And07016
Some goodies! And07017
Some goodies! And07018
Invincible didnt work.. however the dmg was massive without rampart up, which adds up to around 1300+ DMG. Somehow I manage to live with 18HP...
Some goodies! And07020

Comment!
Back to top Go down
Nenja
Admin
Nenja

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-12-27

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 3:07 am

flashy.... where are the boobs though?

oops there they are
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
http://zodiacbismarck.actifforum.com
Ashelus

Ashelus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:59 am

Ribbit.
Some goodies! Ribbit10
Back to top Go down
Andrien

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: the PUP theme song   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:22 am

I call this the PUP song~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VV229DbXic
Back to top Go down
Calina

Calina

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:43 am

Andrien wrote:
I call this the PUP song~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VV229DbXic

that was disturbing....
Back to top Go down
Andrien

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:05 am

yes it is LOL!
Back to top Go down
Majestica

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:41 pm

The fact children might even watch this stuff is more disturbing than seeing it personally. Either our next generation is going to be mentally warped beyond repair or they will do the "puppetmaster" while mugging old ladies...neither is a good possibility.
Back to top Go down
Aselin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:42 am

Majestica wrote:
The fact children might even watch this stuff is more disturbing than seeing it personally. Either our next generation is going to be mentally warped beyond repair or they will do the "puppetmaster" while mugging old ladies...neither is a good possibility.

Yeah, I agree...

That video was very disturbing. I fear for the fate of humanity, but nothing new there.

I prefer watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jYJSaswYQY

... than that Puppet Master dance. >_>;

At least that one was more tolerable to watch (and more hillarious).

Ah! Children, they grow up so fast these days. lol!
Back to top Go down
Andrien

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:39 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! cheers
Back to top Go down
Majestica

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:03 pm

I rememeber watching that episode on TV! Razz I think I was about 6 years old at the time, they were given litrally 30minutes notice this would be their final show so instead of following the script they were given they decided to give a "fuck you BBC!" and made this up within those 30minutes before they went on air XD
Amazing they managed to keep a straight face through it all too XD
Back to top Go down
Daggerot

Daggerot

Number of posts : 26

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:54 pm

Wikipedia > all =P

In 1979, the cast and crew of Rainbow made a special edition for the Thames TV staff Christmas tape, sometimes referred to as the "Twangers" episode. This show featured plenty of intended sexual innuendo (beginning with Zippy peeling a banana, saying "One skin, two skin, three skin, four..." before being interrupted), and although not shown at the time (as it was never intended to air), it has since been aired for the amusement of those who grew up with the show. The clip became famous after being aired on Victor Lewis-Smith's Channel 4 programme TV Offal (1997) and was jokingly referred to as 'the pilot episode', which it clearly wasn't as Geoffrey Hayes was presenter at the time. (It should be noted that the external page, linked below, erroneously claims that the episode was publicly broadcast as a regular episode).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_%28TV_series%29

The outfits and tape quality definitely look like 79, and the show ran till 92, so if I were to guess I'd say it wasn't the last episode.

Funny shit though
Back to top Go down
Majestica

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:24 am

Interesting, guess I mis-heard some of it but I was born in 86 and most certainly remember seeing that episode on TV (I was not the only one as a few of my friends also saw it) I very much doubt it but I suppose it could have been a re-run.
Either way the year I saw that episode was at the very earliest 1990.
Interesting though, I never watched that TV Offal show so I didn't know that was how it became famous XD Just assumed enough people saw it and it just spread like that ^^;
Back to top Go down
Andrien

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:52 pm

Odin's Zantetsuken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

http://stage6.divx.com/user/Miu2/video/1638174/Zantetsuken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some goodies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some goodies!   Some goodies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some goodies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antimatter :: Public Discussion :: Screenshots-
Jump to: